You can either go to the Versions, button after you stop navigating with
the text edit area and then navigate to, All Versions and VO space on that.  An
easier way, though, is to select the, revert document, from the file menu and
activate the Versions button in that dialog.  You will have to interact with
the vertical slider to see the saved version dates and once you have a date of
a document, you navigate to the text area to see the actual version of the
document.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com