Hi,

Until yesterday when I received messages as a digest, I could quickly flick
from topic to topic by typing topic in the search field then hitting vo-g to go
to the next occurrence of the word.
The word topic now appears to have been removed from the start of each subject
under discussion.
Can anyone suggest an equally or even easier way of moving from topic to topic
without having to actually type the subject being discussed each time?

Kind regards

Graham