Good morning.

I have no idea what the difference between dom and group mode is. However,
changing it did the trick. Item chooser, web router, and other navigation
features work like they're supposed to. Yay for this.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until
three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your
media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net