DOn't quote me on this, but I think the kluge workaround is to use the iWorks
beta site, which can be accessed through the apps in the iWorks suite such as
Pages. I know APple is working on a new version of the iWorks package and I
would anticipate full iCloud integration. So for now you may have to punish
yourself and do the e-mail thing, but hopefully soon APple wil have iWorks
updated, more accessible, and integrated with iCloud. Hey, how do you like
pages on the iOS platform? I now have all of the iWOrks apps and they are
really starting to show promise. There is work to do yet, but progress has been
made. I was even able to work with a PowerPoint presentation. Now I would not
say I did much to impress anyone, but I could at least read the file and make
some edits; all be it a little basic and messy. :)

Scott