Hi all,

I am having trouble with ITunes. I am running the latest version.
However Itunes is behaving strangely in that it is syncing everything
to my IPhone except my music etc. But when I look on the capacity bar
it tells me that the music files are on my IPhone - 8gb of audio. I
also find that ITunes is not letting me eject cds when I try to burn
them, and it is locking up in dialog boxes, refusing to allow me to
quit it etc.

I'm wondering if it is possible to reinstall Itunes? I am running the
latest version. If it is possible, how do I do this? Sorry to ask such
a basic question - while I've had a mac for a while I'm fairly new to
it still. Also if I do reinstall ITunes will it delete all my apps
music etc from my computer if I uninstall ITunes, or is this data all
saved in folders? Will it remain intact even if I reinstall ITunes?

Many thanks for your help
Cam