Kevin, I have great results with Digit-Eyes and I've had great results before
the iPHone 4.

Yes, it's picky sometimes only because it can take time to find the bar code.
This isn't DE's fault. This is the fact that bar codes are not placed in
consistent locations. :) -Know what I mean?…

Anyway, if you're thinking about it, I'd go ahead and go for it. It's certainly
helped me out on several occasions.

Thanks for your note and have a great weekend!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: