Kirsten:\\If you add me,
BurningHawk1969
I'll Skype you at your convenience and walk you through it, if I can.  Or, I
can add you if I knew whom to add.  From what you're writing, I can't
understand why, if you have an account on Skype, as it seems you do, you can't
simply press enter on an on-line contact and then VO navigate to the "call
button."  If I get more information, maybe I can help you figure out what's up.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/