Hi Gerry,

To make sure you burn an Audio CD, create your playlist in iTunes and select it
in the sources table. Then, after you use VO-M and navigate to the "File" menu
of iTunes and arrow down to the "Burn Playlist to Disc" menu option, select the
radio button for "Audio CD" as the format in the dialog window.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther