Will this work when importing from an external drive?

Traci

----- Original Message ----- From: "Goodin, Donna" <dgoo...@umich.edu>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: importing an entire folder into iTunes?

lol. I was thinking of you this morning.  Hope you had a good one!
Donna
On Oct 31, 2011, at 8:36 AM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

No problem,

Consider it a Birthday present my fellow Scorpio. lol

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Oct 31, 2011, at 8:03 AM, Goodin, Donna wrote:

Hey, Ricardo, thanks! Worked like a charm. I knew there was some way to do this.
Cheers,
Donna