Hi Gavin again!
Heres that facebook info if needed!
1. go to facebook.com and go to your account!
2. open account settings and select change user name [ even if you do not have
one]
3. Facebook should give you some options and just after them will be a more
link select it!
4. Now after the options Facebook gives you [I did not  like my suggestions]
there is a edit box where you can put your own name!
There is a see if name is available button after you put your choice, if it is
available you can have it!
If not try another or add a number to the end! [ it might help]
5. When your happy come out of Facebook and open Adium!
6. In Adium on your contacts window open vo+m and go to the file menu!
7. Scroll down to add new account sub menu and arrow right, go down to Jabber
and select it!
8. In the new account window is where you'll find those tabs, the first one
should be selected just scroll past until you get to where you put your new
user name!
When you've entered it the next field is your Facebook password!
9. After filling those in go back to the options tab select and scroll to where
you put the server name [ as you correctly said ] chat.facebook.com and enter
it!
10. go to register new account button and press it!
And you should be done! :]