In iTunes, move one element left of iTunes search, where you should find
something called view mode, interact with that and select grid view. When you
then scroll passed the source list, you should eventually encounter buttons
that allow you to group by artist, album, genre etc. Select which one you want
and then keep scrolling until you hear VoiceOver say "grid view, one item
selected" or something similar. Interact with that and you should find your
music sorted by the criteria you selected above.

HTH

Aser

Sent from my iPad