OK, great, sounds good. But what's inaccessible about Skype. I seem to manage
fine using it? I'd be happy to sign a petition, but as I don't find anything
wrong with it it would seem a bit silly to do so. Now what about Spotify for
next month? They've completely ignored my Emails about accessibility on the
Mac.