Hi, I'm in the search facility in Apple Mail in Lion activated by command
option F. I can find the messages I want to read no problem but then I can't
read them fully. I've tried VO Space, Command O, VO Shift M, I've tried
interacting with the messages, I've pressed enter … but nothing.  Any ideas?
It's all very wel and good beeing able to find what you want but then it's a
bit pointless if you can't then read it. Any ideas?