YouWhen discussing the use of voiceover with speech recognition, one must keep
in mind that when dictating to a computer is best to not have voiceover
nodding. I use Dragon on a daily basis, and so far if I keep voiceover off it
seems to go significantly faster. As I've said before I think it is critically
important to have if you can help functional guiltless play. A brief note about
the dictation actually see, I would say this somewhere between 65 and 75%,
sometimes it gets high is 95%. This is a non-scientific average. There've been
times when I demonstrated Dragon that the actress see if 100%. There'll also
been times when it can put 2 words together in a complete sentence at all. And
as you may, or may not notice, my entitled response to the e-mail that I saw on
the list this afternoon, is being dictated by using Dragon. So I hope you can
all understand this. And I hope your Sunday evening is going well. Your friend
Maurice minds.