Yup,

Oddly enough, this doesn't work all the time.  Have I mentioned I hate
facebook?  lol.  I have found how to get to the log out button thanks to Collin
though.  It was crazy.  I pressed the button after home and nothing happened.
I actually had to bring up the context menu and choose to open the link in
another window.  Then I had to find the button after the home link on this page
and press it to get the log out button.  What a mess.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org