Hello Scott,

First of all, I am very glad that you found a solution to your problem.
Although I don't own an external keyboard for my Mac, I am considering picking
one up for my iPhone.  What I wanted to know is how difficult it is to make
sure that the battery in your solar keyboard is charged.  Furthermore, I am
wondering how large your keyboard is.  Is it foldable or in some other way
portable?  And one other thing, if you don't mind, was the keyboard reasonably
priced?  "Reasonable" is a matter of personal opinion, I guess. :)

Best regards,

Mike