To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:16 PM
Subject: spotify and the Mac

My brother was telling me about a program called spotify. It is used to listen to music of all types. Instead of buying music, you just search for an artist and you can listen from your computer as much as you like. I downloaded the application for the Mac but it doesn't seem to be accessible. Does anyone know if it is accessible on windows and or on an IOS device?

Kev