Hey all. I'd like to know this information too since none of the keys that I've
tried to remap work. I need to have a key that works as the System Access
modifier key which is pretty much the same as the Jawskey. I know that I'll be
going back to Lion soon so I won't need the version of Fusion that I have which
is version 2, but that won't be until a few weeks when my computer exam is
done. So until then, it would be nice if I could use my screen reader properly.

Shawn