Just for everyone's info, headsets that have built-in mics have a third black
ring around their tips.  These *will* cut off the internal mic.

Egun. On, Lagunak!  (Basque for "G' day,Mates"),
Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
Http://www.Facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda