I can answer you that.  Skype can indeed be used for Facebook chat.  Just go in
to the second table of five, interact with the HTML content area, click home,
select to connect to Facebook and enter your data.  Now, to chat, select a
contact from the contacts table and press return.  Now, just type away.  Your
contact will see your enteries and be able to respond to them and you will see
these responses as chat  enteries.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!