Hi,  I switched over from imap to pop 3 as I only have one device
which is my mac.  My vs doesn't support imap so I find it easyer to
just use pop.

No I didn't get any messages about sertifikits message just do not
come in.  It worked fine yesterday for a while but then just stopped
working.

HTH.

Matthew

On 12/12/11, Mr. L. Alexander <turningbyto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hey. thanks for following twitter. you're the first one on. then someone
> else has added me. hmm. interesting lol.
>
> lew
>
> On 12 Dec 2011, at 11:57, andre carioca wrote:
>
>> Hi Matthew!
>>
>> have You Tried using gmail with Imap protocol?
>>
>> I use Gmail on my iPhone set to IMAP
>>
>> best Regards
>>
>> Andre
>>
>> 2011/12/12, Eric Oyen <eric.o...@gmail.com>:
>>> dpending on whether you are in classic mode or the more modern layout,
>>> there
>>> may be a save settings button inside of google mail's settings page you
>>> need
>>> to hit.
>>>
>>> I go with IMAP here as I have several devices I can check through. its
>>> definitely the best setup for my iphone.
>>>
>>> -eric

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

MSN/e-mail:  ilovecountrymusic...@gmail.com
AIM:  mattdy1
skype: graduater2004.