I would like to ask whilst so many things are built in the Mac, why we have to
clutter our Macs with third party software.  At the time, I heard that Adium
was not so good.  I try and use what is on the Mac and the only bits of
software I have for third party is Skype, VMware.  Now I do not want to start a
debate om third party stuff so please do not do so as this is my opinion as
every one is entitled to their third party stuff!

Kawal.

Sent from my iPhone