Actually its a tad more creative. As I weigh just which form my mac should take, I consider tasks I will want to do regularly. There is a site where I participate in tele-seminars, but that offers replays of the class later. The structure looks flash-rooted, but there may be other playback options not presented to me in my present non-graphical setup. Unless alternative thinking appeals you, I will give whomever is gain my password and username so they can tell me if the replay can be done with say snow leopard at all, I am not likely to get a phone, but I might get an ipad, with laptop leading at the moment.
Anyone feeling board? smiles.
thanks,
Karen