Hello what buttons do you have to label on navigon?
Hank
On 12/13/2011 5:36 PM, Gigi wrote:
Hi guys.
I have Navagon. It works ok with VO, but, as someone this list said you will
need to label three buttons on it.

However, I like the Sendero app for a couple of things because it is a simpler
program so I can get the info faster. It is limited and is not supposed to be
right now a full fledged GPS program. I use it for locating the bus stop while
I'm on the bus because when you call up the program you just have double or
split tap on the Nearest Cross Street button. It is also very fast for the
nearest points of interest.

I really basically don't like GPS programs for the sighted for us. It makes me
crazy to have to bypass information like maps that I could care less about.
Also, I haven't figured out if Navagon has a pedestrian mode or not. I really
hope that Sendero will someday be able to put their program in a full-fledged
mode for the iPhone. They told me that they wanted to but that they had to get
some funding for more develpment.

Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone