Hello everyone,

Since I find it very difficult to enter data on my iPhone, I am considering
buying a bluetooth keyboard that, apparently, has been designed specifically
for the iPhone.  I was told that this bluetooth keyboard is made by a company
called Boxwave and that is designed in such a way to enable the iPhone and
keyboard to basically fit in one case.

Has anyone had any experience with this product and are there any gotchas, as
far as VO is concerned?

Thanks and best regards,

Mike