Hello Alex,

Although I thought I had properly installed Keysoft 9.2, something happened,
and I am back at 9.1.  However, I'll clarify all of this with Humanware and
report results back to the list.

Not being able to use the entire qwerty keyboard input seems to be
short-sighted and definitely a drag.

Thanks for your help,

Mike