I don't know whether it's due to the recent changes on the Chase site, or an
update that changed VO, I am not sure.

However, I seem to be having a problem reading the table where you can change
free alerts.  Anyone who uses chase will know what the free alerts are.  It
will read the status of the checkbox, but, most of the time, it won't read the
description.  This was never a problem before, I could move from the checkbox
to the description column with VO right.  Now, most of the time, it isn't
reading.  Sometimes, I will get the description but not the status, but,
mostly, I get the status without the description.  Does anyone have any ideas
on how I can work around this?