Hi Jürgen, Jessica, and Others,

I answered Gerry's original post asking for an accessible YouTube to mp3
converter with the suggestion that he try the dirpy web site:
http://dirpy.com/
This site doesn't have the limitation of http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ in
converting videos that they must be less than 20 minutes.  It also allows you
to either paste in a YouTube URL or type in search terms to find a video for
conversion at the YouTube site, choose conversion formats (audio and video),
input MP3 tags (if you choose this format) or accept the defaults, specify
start and stop times for the conversion, and other features.  The only thing
that's disconcerting about the process is that the conversion happens very fast
and automatically downloads without notification.  Just keep your Safari
downloads window open (by either choosing "Downloads" under the "Window" menu
of the Safari menu bar, or else by using the Command-Option-L shortcut for
this).  Then you can switch application windows with Command-accent to check
for the downloaded file.

You can read their FAQ about why they feel their site is better than other
YouTube converters:
http://dirpy.com/faq#whybetter

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther