Hello listers, I have found a really great app to replace the Facebook crap of
an app. The app is called Facedekk it is made by Taknology, you can search for
either of these and find it in the app store. I don't know if it is in all the
app stores I live in the United States. It is a great app the developers have
made it fully accessible with VO, not sure if this was intentional but it is
great anyway, It does everything the Facebook app is supposed to do. The only
thing that I have found that doesn't work is the settings section of the app, I
did send a email to the developer to see if they would fix this issue, and to
see if they would add push notifications to the app. The app even uses the Vo
gestures to back to the previous page which I missed greatly on the Facebook
app. It is a all around well done app. There is two versions of the app one
that is $.99 and that is free, I have purchesed the paid version.

Enjoy,
Ed