Hi Chenelle,
To delete an app, double tap and hold any app on the home screen until you hear
Voiceover say "moving app name". Then double tap the app you want to delete.
it. iOS will prompt you if you're sure you want to delete the app you double
tapped. Say yes. To get out of the mode that let's you move and delete apps,
just hit the home button again.

Hth,
Rose