Hi, all,

This has just started happening in the last couple of weeks, though I've had
Lion for months. When I log into my user account, I have a dialog that says:
"No preferred networks are available. Choose a Wifi network to log into." or
something to that effect. I have a WPA personal network, and at this point, I
can choose it and log in without re-entering a password.

Should I try deleting all of my preferred networks and start from schrath?
There's a SETIathome demon I'd like to run while logged out.

Thanks,
Teresa

"Slow down; you'll get there faster."