Ray,

I've got upwards of 300 transactions on ebay.  Half selling & half buying.  I
did met of them on my Windows machine.  But, since the switch about a year ago
I haven't had any problems.  Not sure if I'm just so familiar with the listing
setup that I did most of it from memory &/or I was listing some of the same old
stuff & didn't have to change much.  In my case, guitars mostly.

CJ