Johnny, hi.

A couple of things that come to mind for the Mac might be www.biblegateway.com
or MacSword.

Bible Gateway is an online service that works quite well with the Mac and
Safari.  MacSword can be used without the Internet, and you will find it at
www.icanworkthisthing.com.  I haven't used it, but I know that it is
accessible.  At www.icanworkthisthing.com you will also find instructions on
how to best use the programs with VoiceOver.

Kind regards,

Mike