Hi All,
I am taking 5 graduate level courses this semester and all of them require a
ton of work. SO does anyone have any suggestions for an accessible app that
would function like a to do list but for assignments that I could check off
after they are done? I guess what I am looking for is kind of like a homework
planner. I just want to make sure I don't miss out on doing all my assignments,
I already put their due dates in my calendar which was the first time I used
Ical. it was interesting experience but I figured it out.

Becky and C