I have recently acquired a Bluetooth keyboard with a tiny docking station to
use with my iPhone 4 running IOS5.

While it is easy enough to enter text into an edit field, via the Bluetooth
keyboard, I have been unable to cursor or arrow through a text that I am
creating in order to insert or delete characters.  Thus far, I have
accomplished this task by moving the insertion point using the VoiceOver
commands on the touch screen.  I am wondering if there is a way to move through
an edit field, character-by-character using the right and left arrow keys on
the small Bluetooth keyboard.  Fortunately, the backspace key is working.
Besides working with edit fields, are there other ways to invoke most VO
commands using the keyboard instead of the VO gestures?

Thank you all very much,

Mike