Hello Shanna,

Although many portions of the Blackboard platform can be navigated with VO
through Safari, there is one area that is difficult and, as far as I am
concerned, inadequately "accessible."

I am referring to the discussion areas where students interact with one another
and their teachers.  I believe that Blackboard calls this area their Bulletin
Board area.  While I am not saying that it is impossible to use the Bulletin
Board, I am stating that it is difficult.  I have suspended my graduate studies
until Blackboard has properly addressed this issue.  It was possible for me to
look at class syllabi and download class lectures, however.  My university also
uses Blackboard version 9.1.

   Although I cannot confirm this, I have heard that it is possible to fully
access the Bulletin Board with Google's Chrome browser, but I have been unable
to confirm this since I don't know how to go about installing Chrome on my Mac.

Kindest regards,

Mike