Hello everyone,

Could someone please refer me to some documentation on how to install the
latest version of Chrome with accessibility on my Mac?  I am just a bit
confused.  Is the latest accessible version of Chrome called ChromeVox or is
ChromeVox an extension for Chrome?

Lastly, which version of Chrome should I install?  I am not really into beta
testing these days, unless I have to, so the version number for the latest
stable, non-beta version would suffice nicely.

Thanks to all,

Mike