Hi all,  Remember how the emusic download manager years and years ago used to
be a bit clunky but more or less accessible on the mac, and then remember how
it just kept getting worse and worse with each passing upgrade until finally it
was a complete write off?  Remember how last year some guy got on here
apparently from emusic asking us to test the new download manager and tell him
if it was accessible?  Remember how none of us could install the thing and when
we said as much on the list he apparently disappeared?

Well I am really really wanting to take back my emusic membership and just
wondered if anyone had managed to get the thing to work?

Thanks,

Erik Burggraaf
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com