Bill,

Lion is Lion and the server stuff is basically just a purchase add-on, so it
really should not matter. I was specifically interested in the Server software
as I have a particular task that it might help with. So, it sounds like overall
this should work just fine.
Thanks for the feedback; however, I suspect the Finder issue you are having is
likely not because of Server, but something else. Although if I do end up using
Server, I'll keep tabs to see if such a problem arrises.

Scott