Hank, it's on the opposite side of where you have your volume buttons. The SIM
card must be placed on a little tray, which you then insert into the device.
To get the tray out, you need a sharp pin. You might want to ask a sighted
person to show you once how to perform it.

And finally, you do have a prepaid product with AT&T that does not require a
credit check. It is call GoPhone. I don't have a social security number and
have 2 AT&T phone lines.

Best,
--
Emrah

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.”
Albert Einstein