Hi, Jenny and scritches for the goofy one. :)  If you would write me off list,
I would be happy to go over Twitter, or we can also do this via Skype or an IM
client if you like.  Briefly, Twitter is a website that asks you, i 140
characters or less, to answer the question, "What are you doing?"  This of
course leads to tangents and much creativity; my special favorite is the
Twitter haiku or, as I like to call it, the twaiku!  Much fun is had.

I use Syrinx as my twitter app for the Macbook Pro15 running Snow Leopard that
I use.  Again, if you want to go off-list, I'd be happy to familiarize you with
it.

Be well.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/