Hi,

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to use the same apple ID your using now
in the new library.  I'm not 100% certain of this but, I would think your Apple
TV would share with whatever library happens to be active at the time.  I'm
pretty curious to know how this turns out. lol

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info