Hi I had a problem with this about 3 weeks, ago and as a last resort
successfully! i pressed on the zume button in safari and never lost the
particular table again, and before that i'd got that message safari busy that,
you'd got as well, so maybe you could give it a try. All the best.
cheers gerry have a great day
skype: gerry.cook1
email: gerryc...@optusnet.com.au