I don't know of an app other than Safari to use with a Mac and FB.  I use the
mobile site, and I navigate the posts from others' walls I subscribe to by
repeatedly using the VO Command H, move between headings, commands; all the
stuff on my wall happens under heading level six, apparently.  I do have a
problem with the page auto-refreshing periodically, but a bunch of repeated
taps of the headings command, or an items chooser for a name or word I remember
gets me back to where I was relatively painlessly.  I use the full site, just
because that's what I cut my teeth on.

Comments you make to someone else go on *THEIR* wall, not your wall, so there's
no way to have them show up unless you copy them manually into the text box for
your own wall posts.  Then, you'd also have to copy the relevant thread, so I
really think this is not very efficient, but it's the only way I can think for
your comments on someone else's wall to show up on yours.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/