Hi all.
Just updated to the new version of VLC Media Player.
First of all, it's got a new rather iTunes like interface with a table of
sources on the left, and a bunch of unlabelled buttons on the right.
The buttons can be dealt with if you label them you're self. They've all got
help tags and it only took me less than a minute to label them all.
Haven't actually played any media in it yet but I don't see that there will be
any issues.
Just thought I'd bring this to you'r attention.
Have a good Sunday,
Matthew Campbell.