Hi Tim,
Thanks for the useful explanation. I will stop tryint itunes for now. I noticed
that sometimes it is really tricky to find a folder to drag an item into. But i
guess that is just practice. I also imagine it is helpful to get a good idea of
the page layout before dragging apps so you know where to move your finger. If
you just use flick navigation then you don't have a good idea of where items
are located.
Marc