From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Red.Falcon
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:40 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: any way to make lion give a sound notification when safari
download complete?

I'm sorry Missy!
I had a look at my old Emails and it was you who said that Safari growl would
say when a download was finished!
So I suppose from what you've just said this is not the case!
Oh well back to square one!
Colin

On 21 Feb 2012, at 02:22, Missy Hoppe wrote:

I have the growl for saphari plug-in installed, and it's activated from within
the applications tab of growl preferences, but
so far, it's never notified me when downloads are complete. That was something
I was really looking forward to, because it's
all but impossible to know when downloads are complete on the mac. So, if
anyone has instructions on how to get the growl
saphari plugin to actually work, that would be really great!
Missy

  _____