Hi Esther,
        I have tried both trial versions of expand drive and webdrive and for
some reason I can not login to a server I up load to on a regular basis I
checked on my windows laptop and with winscp it logins straight away. I have
entered the domain and usersname and password and port number is there a
different way details for example for the domain do you have to put the whole
domain name e.g. http://www.domain.org or do you just put the domain.org like I
have done in win scp I have changed the port number as the administrator for
this server has portforwarded port 22 to a different port they use ssh so I
have chosen sftp any ideas whey I am not able to login.

Sent from Dean Adams Macbook Pro
breezepa...@gmail.com
phone: 0243206031
Mobile: 0428133758