Hi guys:
I have some Safari bookmarks questions.
1. What is the difference between the Bookmarks menu, and Book marks bar?
2. Using the Bookmarks bar, how can you order your bookmarks so command 1-9
will open the bookmarks you want in the order you want?
3. I have iCloud on a MBP, iPhone 4, and iPad2. When I made bookmark changes on
my iPad, they only reflected on my Mac, not my phone. My iCloud settings are on
on all devices, and syncing Bookmarks is checked. Any thoughts?