I don't use hot spots for that, I activate the search field by pressing obtion
command f, and y do twice vo command T to go to the messages table where you
find your search string.
Hope it helps

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`